Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The First Post

Haven't a clue what I'm doing, but everyone else seems to have a blog. And Lord knows I want to be like everyone else. Joking. I'll do that a lot. Joke I mean. And sometimes I'm a little sarcastic and a lot left of center (not politically-and we are so not going there anyway). I'm a bit (understatement) of a book worm. I have many labels. Some of them that can even be shared. 2 children. 1 husband. 5 cats. My very own book store (or personal piece of heaven). Um, yeah, and of course a case of writer's block since I've been blogging in my head for weeks now and can't think of a flippin' brilliant thing to write now that I actually am. So-more later.

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Hi! Welcome to blogland! I popped over from Bossy's Poverty Party.

You own a bookstore!! I once worked for B&N...hated the management with a fierce passion but LOVED the employee discount.

Stop by when you get a chance