Friday, February 5, 2010

Lean Mean Reading Machine.

I started this blog a couple of years ago with the idea that I would read a book-write a review and than sell the living daylights out of that book when all of the wonderful guests who come into my store read my witty and oh so compelling reviews. So now let me tell you how I utterly failed with this brilliant (oh yes it was) plan. Um...I forgot to write the review. Yeah. That's right. I forgot. Ok-no. I didn't forget. I'm lazy. Ok?? Yeah, I said it. Lazy. L A Z Y. Ok-actually not so much lazy. More like impatient. Reading for me is an adventure. And I always finish a book and am ready for the next adventure. So as I write this now I'm already yearning to be done and start the next adventure. I am going to end this now so I can start reading Angel's Peak by Robyn Carr. Happy next adventure to me.

No comments: